Within the splendor of nature and the forest murmur, Cornul Vanatorului Tourist Complex offers you tasty traditional game food and international cuisine.
Here, you can enjoy “mititei” [grilled minced meat rolls] with home oven-baked bread; mutton, pork or dear pastrami, traditional chicken “in the kettle” with garlic sauce and polenta, hunting stew, Romanian pork leg with cabbage and beans, all of them sprinkled with exquisite wines from the well-known Romanian vineyards, bul also the house wine which special for every taste.
Cornul Vanatorului Tourist Complex organizes festive meals for:
- Memorable occasions
- TV shows
Traditional holidays, such as:
- New Year
- Valentine’s day – February 14 and 24
- 1st and 8th March parties
- Easter holidays
- Actions occasioned by the Holidays of Arges and Muscel
- Annual Bride and Bridegroom’s Ball
- Culinary Art Exhibitions
Also, parties take up a special place in our complex:
- Wedding parties
- Baptism/Confirmation parties
- Swimming parties
- Different sports events
- High school and faculty graduation balls
- Company parties
- Name day parties
- Children parties with animators
- High school freshmen parties
- Reunions organised at the end of high school or faculty
- Theme parties
- Sound system
- Video projector
- Projection screen
- Parking with a few hundred vehicle capacity
Thus, at Cornul Vanatorului Tourist Complex, the relaxation and entertainment possibilities are many: even if you choose the Summer Garden, or the Monden Saloon, Ciuleandra Restaurant, Rendez-Vous Restaurant, the Open air amphitheatre with swimming-pool, Royal Saloon, Oval Saloon, Wine cellar, Night Club, Belvedere Saloon or Business Class Saloon, your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Privacy, good spirits and the innovative natural landscape..